Saunas are an inseparable part of contemporary healthy lifestyle. Sauna treatment strengthens the blood flow; improves the function of the heart; reduces neural tension; revives the skin, burns calories, helps wash away toxic substances from the organism; alleviates pain, reduces muscular tension, improves the immune system, and helps lower the blood pressure. Proper sauna treatment – especially in an infrasauna – has positive effects on rheumatism and arthrosis. Saunas can be aimed at relaxation, meditation, or relief. Regular sauna treatment simply improves the quality of your life.
The Sauna World at the ŠARIŠ RELAXATION CENTRE includes the
following sauna types:
• Finnish dry sauna – for up to 8 persons; water temperatures between 80°C and 100°C; helps wash away toxic substances from the organism;
• Eucalyptus steam sauna – for up to 6 persons; water temperatures between 45°C and 55°C; humidity of up to 99%; ideal for airways clearance;
• Infrasauna – for up to 3 persons; water temperatures between 45°C and 55°C; helps warm up and cleanse the organism;
• Herbal aromatherapy under the stars – for up to 3 persons; ensures uninterrupted relaxation.
The Sauna World also includes:
• A cooling pool
• A Finnish bucket (an icy bucket)
• A massage shower
• A drinking fountain
Book ŠARIŠ RELAXATION CENTRE services:
- by phone: +421 910 901 369 or +421 51 747 04 40 (every day after 1 p.m.)
- by email: email@example.com
- or to fill in the form: